We develop, construct, manufacture and deliver upstream agitators. These types of mixers generate a special upstream which supports the mixing process and stabilize the agitator at the same time.The US mixer is a low-speed mixer; therefore it works energy-efficient.
The US mixer cannot be used for sludge or higher dry substance contents. We use our mixer for dry substance contents up to appr. 4% and for speeds up to appr. 30 min-1.
It is used in aeration and denitrification tanks, primary anaerobic tanks. For sludge liquor tanks and mixing- and equalizing tanks.
It can be used for max. diameters and edge lengths of 2,0 up to 20,0 m and a max. water depth of 2,0 up to 8,0 m
Tank capacities up to 2000 m³ can be stirred with only one of these type of agitators.
- No or very little sediments on the tank bottom
- No air input and aerosol discharge through the surface
- Clam water surface
- Vortex-free recirculation
- On extra using pedestal necessary
- Individual design and optimised for different customer requirements
- Slowly turning mechanical agitator with drive in dry arrangement and vertical shaft
- Welded propeller with 2 blades for all diameters
- Radius formation adapted to circumferential speed
- Direct thorough mixing and homogenisation
- Propeller designed for gentle treatment of floccs
- Stable spur gear motor with housing in agitator design
- Installation and removal possible at filled tank
- Stabilisation through bore-holes in the blade
- No need for gear dismantling / installation to change oil
- Left-hand or right-hand rotation available, provided that the agitator is designed accordingly
- Quick homogenisation with slow rotational speeds caused by turbulences on the back side of the blades
The following materials are available:
- Steel-galvanized or coated
- Typical stainless steels (s.s) like s.s. 304 or s.s. 316 / s.s. 316 Ti
- For special requirements we can even offer special materials like 1.4462, 1.4539 (Duplex) or even higher alloys like Hastelloy
The following options are available:
- R-US-SB = special floating sludge destroyer